Wednesday, March 01, 2006

isang tulog na lang, birthday ko na!

technically, dalawa pa. tonight, and tomorrow night. but then since my clock tells me it's already march 1, i've only to wait for 24 hours before i can officially say it's my birthday.

jesus. to be 29 and still excited about birthdays. makes me feel like that kid in the instant spaghetti commercial.

but, who cares. i am excited. my birthday - at least it says so in my starbucks planner - is going to be a busy day. there's going to be a morning spent pretending to work (come on, does anyone actually get any work done on her birthday?) then my birthday lunch (i hope my boss buys me a cake) then i rush home so that i can hitch a ride with a friend all the way to quezon.

to quezon where there's a beach.

and probably lots of drinking.

and new friends to meet (i am crashing a team building activity).

and where i'll end my birthday, holding some alcoholic drink that's not beer, toasting some random person who i just met that day, believing that life - no matter how sucky/boring/tiring/hateful/routinary it is - can change at 29.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails