Tuesday, August 03, 2004

99 pesos in one-peso coins and a 60-peso e-load

sometime last month i asked how much time a couple should spend together.

most of you replied, enough time.

given the recent 50-centavo increase per liter of gasoline, us staying on opposite ends of metro manila may prove to be a tough hurdle to overcome. a huge pldt phone bill that nearly gave his mom a heart attack plus a sun cellular bill that never arrives on time therefore resulting my phone line being cut may mean hardly any time at all for us to bond.

never to be daunted by time, financial constraints, and what not, pat presented me with a "gift" last sunday: a nutella jar filled with one peso coins. "so you can call me from the dorm!" he said.

and yesterday, after i complained that my sun phone has been cut yet again and my emergency smart prepaid sim does not have any load, sent me P60 e-load.

that's how he is.... sweet, thoughtful, and generous.

and that's why today, we celebrate our fourth month together.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails