Wednesday, April 21, 2004

as if them blocking friendster wasn't enough, i can't access blogger and blogger-hosted blogs anymore. please bear with me as i finally configure
my email account at home.

so, tidbits...

i'm happy. very happy.

i did go to enchanted kingdom. sorry pam i didn't get to try your recommended food. i did get terribly soaked at rio grande rapids and so if you were there last tuesday too, the girl walking slopping around the park was me. i changed much later cause in the heat being wet was a bit good cause it cooled me down. i love the 4D theater (although my foot got caught under the chair when all of a sudden the chair "dropped"). i recommend enchanted to EVERYONE.

i'm off to subic to serve as my aunt's driver. hopefully there they'll have internet with NO firewalls.

see you soon!

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails