Monday, March 01, 2004

i don't want world peace on my birthday.

i want baked tahong on my birthday.  i have no idea what the snail is all about, though.i want chocolate cake with boiled white icing.

i want to sit in quick pick and have rocky road ice cream with vanessa.

i want to stand outside mini stop with leuts and contemplate on setting up a franchise while he smokes and i eat my favorite ice cream.

i want to drive off somewhere with my brother while having one of our amazing conversations.

i want to hie off to the washroom with rosan and listen to piped in music while contemplating on rebonding our hair.

i want to get on-line and chat with my mom and tell her all about the guy who rocks my world these days.

i want a call from my dad.

i want to call all of my students -- especially those who've made a difference in my life -- and tell them they've made the last five years worth it.

i want ten minutes each with my favorite bloggers and tell them how they've made each day a bit brighter just because they've shared part of their lives on-line.

i want to wake up late, take a bath with warm water, drive to work with zero traffic, and have a non-eventful workday.

i want to be called on to recite in admin and shock the professor with my insights on judicial review.

i want lapid's chicharon and bee cheng hiang and pepsi blue and grasshopper mint pie.

i want spike washed, waxed, and vacuumed. please wash the white seatcovers while you're at it.

i want bacon for breakfast.

i want sisig for lunch.

unfortunately, none of those things are going to happen tomorrow. i've got a school visit that starts at seven, a class from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., and admin till 7:30. it's going to be a long day.

so i guess world peace will have to do, this year.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails