Tuesday, October 28, 2003

my weekend rocked

so what if i had a million things pending? i wasn't about to let that get in the way of a really rocking weekend.

my weekend started friday evening and ended early monday evening. i ate huge amounts of food, walked a whole lot, tried -- and failed miserably - to shop within my means, watched a cabaret show, resisted my aunt's prodding to watch banana/pingpong/open-the-bottle-with-your-p***y show, got a 2-hour full-body massage, got a one-hour body massage, and got lost in the middle of a market with absolutely zero idea on how to get back to where we lived.

still.

it was fun.

it was exhilirating.

and ... it was also then that i realized how much jay cares. half an hour before i was supposed to start my rocking weekend, he surprised me by showing up at my office just to say goodbye and take care.

you don't get that very often. but i do.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails